- Easy to use ball inflator
- Specially designed for professional rhythmic gymnastic balls
- High quality and durable
The dial-type valve structure allows air to be taken in and out easily with one hand. Follow below simple instructions to inflate your rhythmic gymnastic balls.
- 1- Hold firmly the main metallic part and push the pin until the end of it (Picture A)
- 2- Use the other hand to inflate repeatedly squashing the black rubber part of the pump. (Picture B)
- 3-Pull out the pump using the metallic part WITHOUT pulling the clack rubber part of the pump (Picture C)
N.B.- During the inflating process the metallic part must be always held in your hand pushing directly to the gym ball. Recommended for precision inflation of professional gym balls.